The authors are requested to check the desired criteria for publication in AJMNS, so that we can conveniently proceed further without delay.
The authors should be submitted through e-mail or online (www.ajmns.com)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please suggest at least 3 reviewers with their email at comment section below
All the articles are published in AJMNS are under Creative Commons License. Any further distribution or use of content published under CC BY-NC 4.0 must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.